Friday, September 3, 2010

FUN at Celebration!!



It's taken me weeks to figure out how to post this video.  If it works I want you to post a comment and let me know.  I've been trying to figure out videos, pictures, and all kinds of technology so bare with me.  If this works, I wonder what else we could do. 

As you can see we have FUN at Celebration!  And isn't it about time!  We've all been too gloomy too long!  Yes, there are hard times, yes, the economy has been challenging but there are many wonderful things to be happy about and we should always celebrate those!!  So, play this tune and get up from your computer and do a little dance!  Laugh a bit and take a moment to breathe and enjoy life today!!  I'll be back here soon to post more news.  In the meantime THIS IS A TEST!    Wishing you love and fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment